NARS Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello! I recently reviewed NARS Summer Solstice Cheek Duo. I'm back now with their Summer Solstice Eye Palette. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty for $49. I will say I do like it, but don't find myself reaching for it that much.

It has beautiful packaging and I like that you can see the names on the back side. I haven't tried too many NARS eyeshadows in the time I've bought makeup. It definitely photographs beautifully. It has 9 eyeshadows which are a mix of matte, metallic, and shimmery. 


Here are the first five eyeshadows. I love using the metallic rose colors. Personally, I think this palette is lacking some lighter shades. I do get compliments anytime I use this palette. 


I like how pigmented the eyeshadows are, but they did crumble a bit and cause fallout onto my face. My biggest gripe with makeup is when I have fallout from eyeshadows. 


I do like the bright shades for the summer. This usually stays on almost 8 hours. The quality is there, but I might need to try a different brush or primer for the fallout. It is limited edition, in case you wanted to buy it. 

 


 💜 Lupe

Comments