NARS Summer Solstice Cheek Duo

 Hello!

 I picked up some makeup from the NARS Summer Solstice collection. I bought mine at Ulta. I'll be talking about the cheek duo in this collection. There's some good and some bad things I have to say!

 The highlighter in this palette looks so pretty on skin! It's called Ibiza, which is described as a yellow gold color. Ibiza is a permanent shade that NARS has. It is shimmery, but not in a dramatic way. It wore for about 6 1/2 to 7 hours on my oily skin. The packaging is pretty, but you can find both shades in their permanent collection.

I thought perhaps this was a new bronzer, but it's Laguna. Laguna is described as a diffused brown with golden shimmer. I've tried Laguna in other face palettes, and just thought it made my face look dirty. The cheek duo has a sweet scent to it! I know a lot of people who swear by Laguna. It just isn't for me. 



Hopefully you can see the swatches. The duo costs $45, but for that money I'd recommend getting the highlighter in Ibiza. I'll be reviewing the eye palette soon! 

♥ Lupe


Comments

  1. That sucks it doesn't work great 😕. I can barely see it on your skin. It's supposed to be a Highlighter right? I'm not seeing any shimmer or shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly probably should've tried to get it on my face instead. The highlighter is gorgeous but the bronzer is mehhh. Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment