Hi!
I got some clothes sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Zaful. The sizes can be a hit or miss. Shipping was quick this time around as opposed to other times. Here's my thoughts on everything I recieved! I'll leave a discount code down below.
This is Zaful's Zip Up Bomber Jacket in Red Wine. This was probably the only item that fit me comfortably. I got this in the size medium. I like throwing it over a t-shirt with shorts or jeans. It'll come in handy for the colder months when I go out. ($28.99)
I did have a mirror picture of the jacket with my shorts. I wasn't feeling my shorts when editing the picture though.
This was a bit snug, so I should've gone with a medium. I chose a small. I think it would look better with a high waisted pair of pants. I love the print on it! You can find their Rolled Up Sleeve Paris Tee here. ($15.01)
This almost fit my niece who happens to be 7! I got this in a size medium when I think a large or extra large would've been better. It's currently sold out but if it restocks, you can find it here. I thought this would be cute for an evening out! ($17.99)
Do you have any clothes from Zaful?
Use code ZFNancy2 for 12% off!
♥️ Lupe
I got some clothes sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Zaful. The sizes can be a hit or miss. Shipping was quick this time around as opposed to other times. Here's my thoughts on everything I recieved! I'll leave a discount code down below.
This is Zaful's Zip Up Bomber Jacket in Red Wine. This was probably the only item that fit me comfortably. I got this in the size medium. I like throwing it over a t-shirt with shorts or jeans. It'll come in handy for the colder months when I go out. ($28.99)
I did have a mirror picture of the jacket with my shorts. I wasn't feeling my shorts when editing the picture though.
This was a bit snug, so I should've gone with a medium. I chose a small. I think it would look better with a high waisted pair of pants. I love the print on it! You can find their Rolled Up Sleeve Paris Tee here. ($15.01)
This almost fit my niece who happens to be 7! I got this in a size medium when I think a large or extra large would've been better. It's currently sold out but if it restocks, you can find it here. I thought this would be cute for an evening out! ($17.99)
Do you have any clothes from Zaful?
Use code ZFNancy2 for 12% off!
♥️ Lupe




I enjoyed this ZAFUL Clothing Review because it highlights how affordable fashion can still feel stylish and versatile. I also like how shoppers can find statement pieces inspired by current trends, such as the Violent Night 2 Red Fox Cardigan, which adds a cozy, eye-catching layer to casual winter outfits without overcomplicating the look.
ReplyDeletePinup Girl clothing continues to inspire fashion lovers with its retro elegance, playful details, and timeless appeal. Pairing these vintage outfits with a Miami jacket creates a stylish blend of classic and modern fashion. This combination allows people to enjoy nostalgic looks while adding a trendy and confident touch to their everyday style.
ReplyDelete