ZAFUL Clothing Review

Hi!

I got some clothes sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Zaful. The sizes can be a hit or miss. Shipping was quick this time around as opposed to other times. Here's my thoughts on everything I recieved! I'll leave a discount code down below.





This is Zaful's Zip Up Bomber Jacket in Red Wine. This was probably the only item that fit me comfortably. I got this in the size medium. I like throwing it over a t-shirt with shorts or jeans. It'll come in handy for the colder months when I go out. ($28.99)


I did have a mirror picture of the jacket with my shorts. I wasn't feeling my shorts when editing the picture though.


This was a bit snug, so I should've gone with a medium. I chose a small. I think it would look better with a high waisted pair of pants. I love the print on it! You can find their Rolled Up Sleeve Paris Tee here. ($15.01)



This almost fit my niece who happens to be 7! I got this in a size medium when I think a large or extra large would've been better. It's currently sold out but if it restocks, you can find it here. I thought this would be cute for an evening out! ($17.99)

Do you have any clothes from Zaful?

Use code ZFNancy2 for 12% off! 

♥️ Lupe

Comments