Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions

Hello!

I've mentioned Huda Beauty before on my blog. You can check that out here. I received this nine shadow palette during Christmas 2017. Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions is currently selling at Sephora for $27. They just added two more palettes to select from! 


I really wish this had some names on it! I can create some pretty eye popping looks with just this palette! I mean it is all in the mauve color family, but they all work well together. The packaging has a magnetic cover to open and close easily! 


It has six matte shades and three shimmery shades. This didn't crease on me like the bigger palette did, which I linked above. I have no clue how the $65 palette doesn't last long on my eyes, while the $27 palette stays on for 7-8ish hrs. 

My gripe with this palette is the powder kickup! You can already see the dents I'm making from all the powder that comes off the palette. Fallout isn't that bad, it's just as I'm dipping my brushes into the shadows. 

First Row
The texture is soft and smooth to the touch! I like applying the shimmers with my fingers for a better application, or wetting an eyeshadow brush. The bottom left plum brown is probably the only shade that doesn't show up well on my eyelids. 

Second Row

I think these colors suit brown eyes very nicely! The shadows are buildable. The texture of these eyeshadows do make them stand out in my eyeshadow collection. Minus the powder kickup, I would purchase another one of these little palettes! It's also great for travel!

Third Row



Have you tried any Huda Beauty palettes? Thoughts?

💗 Lupe

Comments