Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette

Hello!

In 2017 I discovered Huda Beauty and I'm so glad I did! The Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette has a variety of textures in it! It has almost everything I would need in a palette. It's currently selling for $65 here.







The palette has eight matte shades, six pressed pearl shades, and three duochrome toppers. You'll definitely get some dramatic looks from this palette! I wore a dramatic red eyeshadow look yesterday and I loved how it turned out. The only shade I haven't tried is the bright matte orange "blazing." These eyeshadows are like nothing I've tried before. The textures are very unique. Everything blends easily, but there will be GLITTER EVERYWHERE! I wish there was a white highlight shade in here. 

Desert Sand, Musk, Eden, Amber, Blood Moon, and Oud

"Cosmo", "Twilight", and "Retrograde" can't be used alone on my lids. I usually apply these over another eyeshadow. I highly recommend using a glitter glue with this palette. There will be fallout. These shadows have creased on me, sadly. They wear about four to five hours with a glitter glue. Perhaps I have to upgrade my glitter glue? I was shocked when they creased the first time. 

Celestial, Nefertiti, Twilight, Amethyst, Royal, and Retrograde
Cashmere, Angelic, Cosmo, Turkish Delight, Saffron, and Blazing

These shadows are so vibrant and the texture is just different compared to other shadows on the market. Do you need it? Honestly, only if you have a discount. Some are on the powdery side, so I feel like I lose a lot of product when I dip my brush in it. 

Have you tried anything from Huda Beauty?

❤ Lupe 



Did I need this bag? Nope, but look at the cute cats!! 

Comments