Bare Minerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo

Hello. 
  
I haven't tried many Bare Minerals products, and was curious with this new release of theirs. This duo contains a matte translucent powder and a glowy sheer high light. It retails for $32 and has 0.31 oz of product. I picked mine up from Sephora.


Matte 

 
The matte side is a translucent setting powder. It is intended to absorb any oil on your face. It does just that! It doesn't give my face a white cast and it blends easily into my skin. It has a blurring effect on the skin as well. I don't agree with the claims of this product though. Bare Minerals claims this product will "deliver a creamy, cushioned formula with a luxurious feel."Both powders have a dry feeling to it rather than a creamy feeling. While it does absorb my oil, I'm not a big fan of the dry feeling. There are some setting powders I'd prefer over this one. ( It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores, or Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder)  

Matte & Glow
Glow 

The glow side is my favorite. I'd buy it just on its own. It really gives you a subtle high light. It looks like the kind of glow that comes from within. It does have a dry feeling to it just like the translucent powder. The high light is buildable. There isn't any large chunks of glitter here! The glow powder is infused with rose gold pearls. It wore about five to six hours.


That glo tho!  

I'll use up the translucent powder, but I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's just your average setting powder.  I hope the highlight becomes available on it's own. It really gives my face a subtle glow.  

Comments