Sephora VIB Haul 2015

Hello!

Sephora recently held their Sephora VIB sale. Sephora gives it's members 20% off. I hadn't participated in this before, and was happy to get my hands on new products. A lot of these brands will probably never go on sale anywhere else. It's a great opportunity to pick up that expensive product you've been eyeing.



I wanted to focus on getting some skincare items this haul.  Sometimes my skin is under control and sometimes it's out of whack. It was currently out of whack these last couple of weeks, so I decided it was time to start really caring about my skin. I'm only 20, but would like to look 30 when I'm 40. Haha. 


Drunk Elephant Glowy Set ($90)

This set includes a Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, and a Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. It's a brand that offers non toxic and fragrance free products. It's good to know that I'm not putting some harsh chemicals on my skin.  I've been trying it for the past few days and am pretty content. Isn't the name the cutest?


Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask ($25)

I've always been a fan of masks and decided to pick this up. It has a fragrance and irritant free formula. It's geared towards combination and oily skin. I haven't tried this yet, but am excited to. I recently got rid of some masks with toxic ingredients. 



Sephora Precision Foundation #58 ($21)

I'm a junkie for brushes, so I picked this one up. I've never tried a brush like this for foundation, so I'm curious to see how it goes. The pointed tip apparently helps to precisely apply all types of foundation. 



Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill ($34)

I've been eyeing these forever, but hadn't taken the plunge to get one. This seemed like a great time to pick one up. This eye shadow is suppose to have a long wear time. I'm highly impressed with the swatch I did of it. I got it in the color "Rock Sand." It reminds me of L'oreal's Infalliable Eye shadow. 


  

Urban Decay Urban Vices (500 Point Reward)

I had been racking my points up for a bit and decided to redeem them for this mini shadow palette and eyeliner. All four eye shadows have appeared in their Vice palettes. I used Derailed and Smokeout in a look awhile back. You can check it out here. The eyeliner included is called "Smokeout." 


Dope, Hoodoo, Derailed, and Smokeout eyeshadow & eyeliner
   
What did you guys pick up from this sale?

Comments

  1. I'm sooo sad I missed the sale, I was only $50 away from being VIB but had to start saving for Christmas haha! You picked up some great stuff though, I've heard such nice things about those Giorgio Armani eyeshadows :) Would love to try one eventually.

    eightbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I think they have a Spring sale too. Yes, I've heard good things about the shadow too. Hopefully it lives up to the high reviews.

      Delete
  2. I have to agree that the drunk elephant name for that skin care set is the cutest! I want it just for the name lol!! I'd love to hear a review on it, my skins been super unhappy lately too. I haven't tried that Clinique mask, but I love products with charcoal in them! My skin agrees with them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted! I'll have it up in a couple of weeks. Ooo yes charcoal products are great! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so interested in those Drunk Elephant products! Their packaging is really eye catching, it's like 'what is that brand'?? I wish I picked up some skincare.. I got a few new makeup products to try out!

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, the packaging is cute. I'd love to see what you picked up!

      Delete
  4. The Georgio Armani Eyes to Kill looks amazing! I really love the Sephora brush I have and want more :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've so wanted to try Drunk Elephant for the name alone, I mean, talk about adorable! The Clinique mask sounds so good, it would definitely work for my skintype. I picked up a bunch of lip products and a few presents. All in all, I kept myself in check and didn't order too much!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I really like the name. Ooo your haul sounds nice! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment