I'm back with another look, featuring Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette. For some reason when I was doing this, I thought of New Year's! I think it may be due to the pop of silver, anyways let's get this started! You can always use colors similar to these to recreate this look! :)
2. Apply a base like NYX's "Milk" jumbo eye pencil to bring out the shadws
3. Apply "Shellshock" to the innder corner of eye. I love how it adds to this eye look!
5. Apply "Habit" to the crease as a transition color.
6. Apply "Smokeout" to the outer corner and a little into middle of crease.
7. Don't forget to blend, blend, and blend! :D Fill your brows in if needed and apply your favorite mascara! I applied a little of "Shellshock" and "Derailed" to the bottom as liner substitutes.
Check out my review of Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette: http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/11/urban-decay-vice-2-palette-review.html?showComment=1384051575394#c591808270928109176