Navigation Bar

Home About Contact

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Blush, Bronzer, & Highlighter Collection

Hello! :)

I never use to be much of a blush person, but that has changed. I started watching Youtube videos and fell in love with blushes. I fell in love with the swatches of blushes I'd been seeing. I had to go out, and buy all these blushes that were being raved about. I can stare at a pretty blush paired with a strong contour forever.

Here are some blushes, bronzers, and highlighters currently in my collection. I also took pictures of the swatches! If you'd like any reviews just tell me! (: I've talked about a lot of these and have linked their reviews! :)
 Sephora Blushes: Sunbaked, Healthy Rose, Rose Glow, and Guava Glow
 
Subaked, Healthy Rose, Rose Glow, & Guava Glow


 NYX Blushes: Pinched & Mocha
Wet n Wild: Pearlescent Pink
The Balm: Hot Mama

Pinched, Pearlescent Pink, Mocha, & Hot Mama

Sigma: Serene
Smashbox: Heartbreak

Spicy & Sweet, Serene, & Heartbreak



Too Face's "Chocolate Soleil" is matte and the other is shimmery. I love using Lorac's "Glow" during the summer months. I use "Glow" as a blush to achieved a sun kissed look.

Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep
Lorac: Glow (discontinued) 

The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer
NARS: Orgasm

Chocolate Soleil, Glow, Mary-Lou, & Orgasm

I still have some blushes in mind I'd like to pick up. Do you have any favorite blushes, bronzers, or highlighters you'd recommend?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...