Hero Cosmetics Lightning Wand

 Hello!

 I'm sure you've seen Hero Cosmetics's pimple patches. Well, they have a lightening wand! 

 


 

 Lightning Wand is a triple threat that tackles dark spots in 3 ways:

  • Exfoliates with Glycolic Acid to clear away dead skin and help the serum work faster.
    • Brightens with a supercharged trifecta of Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, and Vitamin C. When these 3 ingredients combine, they get even stronger, delivering a hyper-potent brightening strike unlike any other. Color-corrects with a sheer peachy-yellow tint to keep spots under wraps while the serum works its magic. 

     


    I love this little guy! I had a scar on my forehead and this lightening wand helped clear it up. I highly recommend it! 



    It has a good mixture of good ingredients! It didn't take long to see results. The 0.34 fl oz costs $19.99. The 5 ml one costs $9.99. I love this stuff. You can easily throw it in your purse. 


    💜 Lupe



    Comments