Sephora Haul October 2022

 Hello!

I bought some stuff from Sephora and wanted to show you guys! I got lots of free samples this time around. 

 

I got Benefit's The Porefessional Super Setter. It's a long-lasting makeup setting spray. It supposedly locks makeup in for 16 hours! Another sample I got was the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel. I love these! They help smooth fine lines, minimize the look of pores, and improve the appearance of uneven tone & texture! 

Next up is a repurchase. It's Stila's Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. It's one of my favorites. It is very black and creates the perfect wing!


Here we have First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma White Clay Acne Treatment Pads 2% Salicylic Acid. I've been using these as a toner. It's supposed to target acne and new blemishes. I got the Beauty Blender Power Pocket Puff. I've seen this on social media. It's great for baking your face.


A sample I got was Algenist liquid collagen. I've tried this product before and enjoyed it. I got the NARS Behave Backstage Cheek Set. It has a mini blush, a mini multiple, and a mini liquid blush. I'm excited to use it! One of my favorite purchases was the One Size Disney Fantasia and ONE/SIZE Versatile Complexion Brush. It has cute moons and stars that move around in the brush.



More samples..

  • iNNBEAUTY PROJECT
    10 + 10 Moisturizer with 10% Vitamin C & 10% Peptide Complex trial size
  • Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer trial size
  • Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream


I bought Patrick Ta's Major Glow Lip Shine in "She's an Influencer." It's such a gorgeous color! I can't wait to use it. 

💜 Lupe




 

Comments