Beautystat Universal Pro-Bio Moisture Boost Cream

 Hello!

 

The cold season is upon us! Which means it is time to change up that skin routine. Remember, moisturized skin is NOT the same as hydrated skin. It is important to understand the difference as you prepare to fight off dry/flaky skin this winter. 


According to our good friends at Harvard, dry skin can also happen, “as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air.” 

 


 

That being said, may I direct you to Beauty Stat’s Universal Pro-Bio Moisture Cream for ALL skin types which is not only loaded with ceramides to help keep the skin moisturized, it also has hyaluronic acid for optimal hydration. This product is meant to be used as the hydration step in your routine. Please keep in mind that in order to yield results with hyaluronic acid your skin must still be wet upon applying it to the skin. But I digress…

I’ve been using Universal Pro-Bio Moisture cream for about three months and I absolutely love it. After about a month I began to see results. My skin is not only hydrated, it is also well moisturized and even toned… My skin even looks brighter too! This non scented moisture cream glides onto the skin like warm butter. With all the positive effects it has in addition to the calming experience upon application, I highly recommend you get yourself even a small sample to try out. You will be wanting to purchase more in no time! I can easily see the Universal Pro-Bio Moisture cream be part of my routine for years!

 


 

Comments