Amrezy X Pretty Little Thing Collection Overview

 Hello!

 I bought a couple of items from the Amrezy X Pretty Little Thing collection.  The collection ranges from $8 to $12. I bought two sets, but don't see the sets available anymore. 

I forgot to picture a highlighter, I can review that separate if you'd like. I'm not sure where to start with this collection. We can start off with the cream blush in "01 beaute." It clung to my dry patches and was patchy looking. It's a pretty shade, but it just didn't work for me.

 


 The lip liners hardly showed up on my lips. They weren't creamy at all. They dragged on my lips to get them to even show up. 

left 01 empire and 02 midtown on the right


The lipsticks are nude and pinkish nude. They looked horrible on me. They settled into my lip lines! I even moisturized my lips before applying them. This collection was a total dud for me. The only saving grace of it was the lip glosses. They were nice and didn't settle into my lip lines.



Lukta lipstick, Soho lipstick, NYC gloss, It Girl gloss, and beaute cream blush

💜 Lupe

Comments