Ulta Haul September 2022

 Hello!

 I picked up some goodies from Ulta Beauty the other day. I was in need of a new face product and concealer. I got Smashbox's Halo Tinted Moisturizer in "Medium Tan" and their 24 Hour Concealer in "Light Medium, Warm Olive." 


So far I really like the duo. Would you like a review on either one? I love that the tinted moisturizer has SPF. Next, I needed to add to my Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb collection. I picked up the shade "Sweet Mouth." I've been curious about Ariana Grande's brand R.E.M Beauty. I picked up their lip oil in "Mint Condition." It has an interesting applicator. It has a metal ball in the middle of the applicator. 

Sweet Mouth (top) & Mint Condition (bottom)


Have you bought anything lately? I'll link below where you can find me!

 Twitter 

Pinterest 

Instagram

💚 Lupe



Comments