The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm

 Hello!

I recently picked up The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm.  It costs $10.99. It helps remove makeup and cleanse sensitive skin. 

It is a cleansing balm that melts away makeup and absorbs excess oil without drying or stripping skin. 

Two important ingredients are 

- Oat Kernel Oil 3%: Moisturizes and hydrates.

- Colloidal Oatmeal: Visibly reduces redness and soothes irritated skin

 

I like using this to double cleanse. First I use this to remove my makeup, and then I go in with my regular cleanser. 

 

It's a bit oily when I squeeze it out of the tube. It leaves my skin feeling soft! It is hydrating and a winner of Allure, Best of Beauty.  I need just a little bit to cleanse off my makeup. I like pairing it with a makeup eraser cloth. 


The balm suggests leaving it on for 10 minutes as a nourishing face mask. I really enjoyed this balm. I think it's great for all skin types.



💛 Lupe


Comments