Naturium Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2%

 Hello!!

Autumn is in the air. I'm currently a little chilly! I tried this Naturium Niacinmide Serum from Target. I love it so far!

I apply this after cleansing my skin. It really hydrates my skin. It costs $16. I've heard of this brand before, but this is the first item I try from them. 


This really helped me with my hyperpigmentation. It lessened the redness on my marks. I highly recommend trying this serum out!

It leaves my skin feeling soft, and it absorbs easily into my skin. My skin feels plump after using it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I'm easily able to layer other products on top.


 

I love that it has Zinc in it! It makes my skin look brighter. It's a good quality product. Have you tried anything from Naturium?

💙 Lupe


Comments