Lupe's Life September 2022

 Hello!

 This week I went to see 

Alebrijes: Creatures of a Dream World at Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL. It only cost $5 for parking. The alebrijes are imaginary creatures that possess elements from different animals. The statues were so cool! I went with my sister and mom. 

 

 

This month we celebrated my mom's 68th birthday 🎂 Here's a picture of my mom and her cake. 


 Here's my oldest niece and I. 

I've been into getting no chip manicures lately. Here I went for a black glittery nail. 

I bought some items from the Pretty Little Thing X Amrezy collection. So far it's just okay. I'll gather my thoughts soon and post a review. 

I'll have a U.S giveaway going on soon. My instagram is @loop_h95

I ate this delicious pizza from Red Line Cafe in Chicago. It had pepperoni and hot giardiniera. I also had their Pico Pie and it was so good. Highly recomend the place.

 
💜 Lupe

Comments