Sigma Renew Lip Oil

 Hello!

 Long time no talk! You can catch me on the gram! I'm much more on there than my blog. One product I've been loving is  Sigma Beauty lip oil in "Tint." It's all I want to wear on my lips!

It's not sticky at all. I hate when my glosses are sticky, and they get on my hair. This gloss won't do that! There's no noticeable scent when I apply this. I like the applicator, the brush is a little chubby, so it's certain to get your whole lip. 



It gives just a hint of color to the lips. It makes my lips look healthy. Not only that, but it goes on smoothly. 


It's enriched with jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and vitamin E. It adds just the right amount of shine to the lips. I'm in love with this lip oil. It costs $22. I believe I received mine in a subscription box or gift with purchase. It's very nourishing. Great for achieving juicy lips!

Highly recommend! 

- Lupe



Comments