Nutree Brazilian Bottox Expert

 Hello!

 I wanted to share a hair mask with you today. It's Nutree's Brazilian Bottox Expert Thermo Multi Control Mask. You can get a Brazilian blowout without having to go to the salon. It's the best way to make hair healthy, shiny, and silky. 

 

 

 This left my hair so smooth and silky! I loved the results.  First, you wash your hair, then you dry it. You then section the hair into six parts. You apply the product to all of your hair and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes. You then rinse the hair partially and leave enough product to straighten it with a flat iron.


You blow dry the hair with a round brush and then section the hair into parts. Go over the hair strands 10 to 15 times each.


The hair treatment kind of smells like bubblegum, but not in a good way, so that was the only thing I didn't like about it. One treatment can last up to 8 weeks. The mask is supposed to restore weak, brittle hair. 


before

after

Look how shiny and vibrant my hair looks after one use! It also reduced the frizziness in my hair. Great quality haircare. Highly recommend! 

❤ Lupe





Comments