Gancube

 Hello!

 It's that time again. I wanted to tell you about a new store called Gancube.  It's a Rubik's cube store. I was never able to solve them as a child or as an adult. I always found them too difficult. Gancube is the perfect store for anybody looking into buying a Rubik's cube. They have a great variety of them. Lots of choices to choose from! These are not your average Rubik's cube from like back in the day. These are farther more advanced technology wise.



The Rubik's cube that caught my an attention was this purple one! It looks so cool on the inside. It is called the GANINFINITY 356 X. You can customize the outer shell, inner shell color, edge magnets, and corner magnets. It ranges from $63 to $199. You can customize it anyway you want. This is the kind of Rubik's cube I'd like.

GANINFINITY 356 X

Next up we have the GAN ROBOT. It's the first intelligent cube robot from GAN. It has many qualities. They include a five axis servo system, dual stable system, one key solving 15 s at most, micro brain center, lightweight folding, easy to fetch, etc. The cube can be solved easily with the touch of one button. It can calculate the best solving path in 0.01s and solve it in less than 5s. It can solve a cube or help unscramble one. This one ranges from $70 to $129.
Gan Robot

Gancube has a lot of resourceful content regarding Rubik's cubes. Here is a video on how to lube your Gan cube. I didn't know that was a thing. I found it very helpful. I assume it's so the cube can spin fast.


Check out Gancube to buy the Rubik's cube lover in your life a gift! Let me know in the comments if you've bought anything!


♥ Lupe



Comments