November 2021 Ipsy bag

 Hello!

 I wanted to show you what I received in my Ipsy bag this month. Ipsy is a subscription service where you get five personalized beauty products every month. I linked my referral link in case you'd like to join. 



I thought my bag was a little skincare heavy this month. This will be more of a showing since I haven't tried anything. 

Here we have First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA. I already own and love this! It's a gentle scrub that decongests pores and loosens top layers of the skin. It really helped exfoliate my body. I highly recommend it! 


I'm interested to see how this one works. It's Hanhoo's Dermafix Blemish Moisturizer. The lightweight moisturizer is supposed to help calm breakout prone skin and control excess oil production. I haven't been breaking out too bad lately.



Next up we have Context Skin Nail Lacquer in "Yesterdays." This is a color that I don't have in my nail polish collection. It's very sophisticated. I think this will be perfect for fall!


It was a breath of fresh air to see this high-end brand in my Ipsy bag. It is described as the richest, lushest mascara you'll ever need. I believe I have tried this one in the past, but I'm not too sure. I think the brush will add some much-needed volume to my lashes!



Lastly, we have Papa Recipe's Tea Tree Control Green Mud Mask. This brand is new to me. It is described as minimizing excess sebum production, unclogging pores, and soothing inflammation. I think this will go hand in hand with the moisturizer to combat any blemishes. I can't wait to try it!


Do you get Ipsy? What did you get this month?

💛 Lupe


Comments



  1. I have been looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I’ll be grateful if you will.

    Nail Services in Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try the KP bump eraser from first aid beauty! Is it noticeably effective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I loved it! I have two tubes of it. Great great scrub.

      Delete

Post a Comment