BRAE Professional Haircare Review

 Hello!

 

I wanted to share my thoughts on some BRAE haircare products I received.  I got my hair done for the summer and because I wanted a new look. I'm going to be honest, I've never been one to style my hair or do much to it.


I received their Bond Angel which is a hair treatment and their Revival Gorgeous Shine Oil

My hair has some ash blonde going on right now. I am due for a touch up, so excuse the brassy parts. I sectioned off my hair and mixed the Bond Angel with a bit of water. It turned into a gel consistency and I applied it to my hair. It doesn't have a strong smell. It smells a bit fruity to me. It's made with cocoa and macadamia oil. 15 minutes passed and I washed it out. It instantly looked brighter and healthier after my second session! My mother asked me if I had dyed my hair again. I'm touching my hair as I type, and it is soft! I did have to visit their website to get the directions, since I wasn't too sure on what to do at first.

Before 

 
After second treatment


After

I finished styling my hair with BRAE's Revival Gorgeous Shine Oil. It has three oils to help strengthen your hair! Avocado, coconut, and macadamia oils are in this product. My hair definitely looked shiny and soft after using the oil and hair treatment. I'm hoping this will help my hair growth! I can't wait to see how my hair looks after a couple more uses of this oil. I'm not sure how to describe the scent, but it is nice. The bottle is pretty big, and I see it lasting me a while. 

 

BRAE Revival Gorgeous Shine Oil

 - Lupe 


*gifted

Comments