Photo Dump of Lupe's life

 Hello!

Sometimes I'd rather make this blog more about my life. The last year has been a whirlwind of emotions. This pandemic has been so hard for everybody. I try to find some happiness in my everyday life. I wanted to share some pictures with you! 

I'm trying to get my room just the way I want. I bought some shelves from Target, crystals, room decor, and I thrifted this chair and pillow! I'm aiming for a beauty room/cozy vibe. 

 

I'm very grateful for any opportunities that come my way. This is *Exuviance's Performance Peel AP25. It exfoliates, smooths texture, refines pores, brightens, etc. I needed this because my acne has taken a toll on my face. I will eventually need craters covered up. For $14 you can get this limited edition packaging, and they will donate $1 to Family Equality which helps LGBTQ families. *powered by brandbacker

Animal Crossing is one of my favorite video games. Here is my little person with a newspaper hat! 🤣 Run now to buy this ELF X JEN ATKIN mist!! It smells amazing and instantly refreshes my skin/makeup.



 
 I joined my sister and my nephew at The Morton Arboretum. Everything was gorgeous! It's definitely a lot of walking, but all the plants and greenery are beautiful. 


Here we have goat meat with cheese fried up. Check out any Los Comales's location in the Chicago land area. Everything is delicious and savory! 





 
I love my nail tech! I barely got into pedicures and manicures. I'm actually going today, and I am getting something glittery and fun! Here's my IG link in case you want to give me a follow. I post way more on there. 
 
You know, Lola always has to make an appearance on my blog. Here's my baby's paw on my lap! I obviously placed it there because she won't on her own...
 

 💜 Lupe 
 

Comments