Patrick Ta Monochrome Moment Velvet Blush

 Hi!

 This is a beauty line that instantly caught my attention. I love Patrick Ta's work! I have two blushes of his. I will be reviewing Patrick Ta's Velvet Blush in "She's Sincere." I have been using this like crazy since I bought it! It is honestly a staple in my collection. 

Please excuse the powder. "She's Sincere" is described as a soft peach. It reminds me so much of my favorite NARS blush in "Gina." You need just a bit of this blush! It is super pigmented. You can easily build this blush up. I purchased mine on Sephora's website for $32. 


 The formula is long-lasting. I've worn it for nine hours, and it was probably the last thing left on my face. I sweat like crazy, so I'm sure it would last longer on someone with drier skin than mine. I honestly think it is priced correctly for what you get. 

The formula is so buttery soft. I picked up another blush in the shade "She's Adorable." 

 


She's Sincere is on the left and She's Adorable is on the right. I also have a brush from the Patrick Ta line if you'd like my thoughts on it! 

💗 Lupe

Comments