YENSA 2 in 1 Radiance Polishing Mask

 Hello!

 I've been really enjoying this YENSA Pumpkin Turmeric 2 in 1 Radiance Polishing Mask.  It's gentle on my skin and lives true to its name! 

As you can see I have a dent in it from how much I've been using it! I always hear about how turmeric is good for the skin. It helps smooth our skin. Pumpkin boosts collagen, which is something I didn't know!


It is recommended to use it three to four times a week. I use mine probably two times a week. It costs $45, but is well worth it! 

I like the squeeze tube packaging. I can smell pumpkin and orange when I apply it to my skin. It can get a little sticky, but I look past that with how great it works. I can easily wash it off or use a warm washcloth. 

 

My skin looks instantly brighter after using this mask! My skin gets an added bonus when I use this! Exfoliation. 

Have you tried any of YENSA's products?

♡ Lupe



Comments