NARS Overlust Cheek Palette

 Hi! 

Hope all is well with you! I bought this cheek palette probably a month ago, but I'm constantly using different products that I drag putting a review up. I can't seem to find it anymore. It's called NARS Overlust Cheek Palette.


 I love Nars's luxe packaging. They make me feel like the fancy person I should be! You get six powders for $59. There is three gel to powder highlighters on the top row and three blushes on the bottom row. 

 Everything feels smooth to the touch and I can feel the gel texture in the highlighters. I had the most problems with the highlighters. I could hardly see them on my skin at all with whatever brush I tried using. I had to use my fingers, mix the colors, or really press it into my skin to get any kind of glow! 👿


 

Starting from the top left

Tied Up (Shimmering Champagne)

Deep Down (Shimmering Golden Bronze)

Drift (Shimmering Rose Bronze)

Let it Burn (Satin Soft Rose)

Get Lost (Satin Nude Peach)

Body Talk (Satin Dusty Mauve) 


The highlighters wore about sixish hours before starting to fade. The blushes wore for about seven hours. They are the NARS formula I know and love. I have no clue what happened to the highlighters in this palette! Perhaps it is because they are a gel to powder formula? I could see Get Lost and Body Talk being used to contour.


 

Tied Up, Deep Down, and Drift


 

  Let it Burn, Get Lost, and Body Talk

 Other NARS blushes I recommend are Gina, Illicit, and Orgasm. 

This whole palette gets a 3.5/5 from me. Move on, and just purchase some individual products.  I purchased mine from Ulta.

 

♡ Lupe 

Comments