Persona Cosmetics PowerBrush + 24 hr Waterproof Eyeliner

 Happy New Year! 


One new brand I've tried is Persona Cosmetics. I saw their Powerbrush all over Instagram and loved the pink aesthetic of it! I purchased it off their website for $24. It is a dual-ended brush with a blush side and a highlighter side. 

 I also picked up their 24 hr waterproof eyeliner in the shade "Bronze." It is pigmented and very creamy! It costs $14. It's pretty bright and helps pull an eye look together! The brush and eyeliner are about the same size. 

 
Hope I was able to capture how pretty it is! It glides on easily, and they offer four other shades.
 
24 HR Waterproof Eyeliner in Bronze
 
The only bad thing I'd have to say is that the cap comes off easily and doesn't feel tightly on there. This started to wear off after six and a half hours. I can't imagine it would see 24 hours. I'm not sure why cosmetic companies market products as having 24 hour wear. 
 

 The brush is small compared to my other brushes. I wish it was a tad bigger. It is soft but not extremely soft. It picks up product well and I haven't noticed any shedding with it. 
 
I love how it looks with my little Christmas tree 🎄 here!  Here it is compared to my other brushes!
 

I use it for setting powder and bronzer as well. I always end up using my brushes with other products than the ones they are intended for. Not only that, but I'm looking forward to trying more products from Persona Cosmetics.

Comments