Ipsy Bag January 2021

 Hello!

 Ipsy is a subscription service where you get 5 personalized beauty products every month!  I linked my referral link in case you want to check it out! The products range from haircare, skincare, nail care and to makeup. 

This will be more of a showing, since I haven't used any of this besides the lip balm yet. You can pick one item a month with Ipsy. I picked the ByRoe Salmon Cream. I was very curious to try this out! It's definitely different from other skincare products on the market, ingredient wise. It's made with salmon caviar and omega 3s that will improve your skin's health. 
 

I like the tube packaging, and it smelled minty rather than salmon like. Next, we have a Firma Beauty blending brush. I have some other brushes from them, and they are good quality. I expect this one to hopefully be the same. 
 
Super fluffy looking! I didn't jump on the whole TikTok trend, but Ipsy has been sending out Addison Rae's Item Beauty line. I do enjoy their Brow Chow if you are interested in trying anything from her line. It gives my brows a fuller looking effect. I received their Air Hug Concealer this time around. I like the applicator and I think it will color match me just right. 



Here is the salmon cream along with the air hug concealer. I can always use a lip balm and I constantly have several in rotation. This one is by Moroccan Magic and is in peppermint + eucalyptus. It feels super hydrating on my lips and glides on easily. I love adding eucalyptus essential oil to my diffuser, so I did enjoy this balm's scent. 

 
I have received this brand before, but nothing about this primer intrigues me. This luminizing primer is by Seraphine Botanicals. I prefer a matte or hydrating finish to my primer. I don't want any shimmer on my face besides a highlighter, and that primer apparently has that. No, thank you!! I'll be passing this off to someone. 
 
♡ Lupe 

Comments