Loverbeauty

 Hey! I have a new store I wanted to share with you all today. Loverbeauty offers a range of shape wear, body suits, waist trainers, and more! I think their name is pretty cool too! They want you to feel confident in your own body. 


Still looking for a gift or something to buy yourself this holiday season? They have a holiday sale going on right now! The discounts range from thirty to forty five percent off. That's a pretty good deal if you want to try their products out.

I feel most confident when I feel like I look good. This bodysuit stood out to me! It looks like good quality and I like the colors they offer. You can find many tummy control bodysuits on their website. This is Loverbeauty's Tummy Control Butt Lifter Bodysuit. Users found the bodysuit to be moveable and breathable. I wouldn't want something that clings to my body when it's warm out, so that is good to hear. 

Loverbeauty Tummy Control Butt Lifter Bodysuit


I can see myself just throwing my clothes on over this or a dress for a special occasion. I want something that is going to hide my belly and lift my butt at the same time. It's currently at 40% off. If you aren't too sure where to begin, I'd suggest the Loverbeauty Seamless High Waisted Tummy Control Shorts. That's where I'd start if I was picking out shape wear. 

This will help lift your hips and is said to be very comfortable. It's like a kiss for your skin. It's a combination of nylon and spandex. They offer it in the shades black or beige. Loverbeauty has sizes for everyone. You can find sizes ranging from small to 5XL. 

Loverbeauty Seamless High Waisted Tummy Control Shorts


Loverbeauty has the best shapewear for tummy and waist. You can shop by styles on their home page. Check out their hastag #loverbeauty to see what others have bought! 

Comments