Sephora Holiday Sale 2020 Recommendations

 Hello!

The Sephora Holiday Sale is currently going on till November 9th. Use the code HOLIDAYFUN to save some $$$. You must be signed up for their reward program. 


It was hard to narrow it down to a group of products to share. If you need an eyeliner I 100% recommend the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil. I like to use it to really give my eye looks a pop of color. One costs $22. They glide on smoothly and are pigmented! I wouldn't say they last 24 hours. You can really build these eyeliners up. 


I own Smog, Bourbon, and Raw Energy. I'll have them swatched down below! 


I love a bronzer that makes it look like I have a tan! The Becca Sunlit Bronzer does just that! It makes me look slimmer in the face when I use it to contour. It isn't orangey or too dark. I have the shade Capri Coast. It costs $38. I bought it after hearing an influencer talk about it! I honestly see myself purchasing another in the future. 


From bottom to top; Becca Capri Coast, UD Smog, Bourbon, and Raw Energy

I'm not one to like loose powders, they make a mess and get everywhere. One loose powder that I love is Hourglass's Veil Translucent Setting Powder. This adds some brightness to my skin and blurs my imperfections. I also apply this to areas on my face where I'm a little oily. My pores definitely look smaller when I apply this setting powder over them. Their mini size costs $20 if you are interested in it! 



The final product I recommend is Smashbox's Cover Shot Eye Palette in Petal Metal. I have a different packaging, but the shades are the same. They all go well together and I can create many looks! I talked about it in this post. You can't beat the $29 price point for this palette. 


💛 Lupe 

Comments