GOOPGLOW Product Overview

 Hello!

I was in a blogging mood tonight. I received some GOOPGLOW products from Influenster a couple of months ago and I wanted to share my thoughts on them! I was able to try out their Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator, Morning Skin Superpowder, and their Glycolic Acid Overnight Peel. I had been dying to try this brand out! 

Let's get the bad things out of the way first! I'm not too into powder drinks and especially not dietary supplements when I can just take my vitamins. The GOOPGLOW Morning Superpowder has six skin supporting antioxidants. It has vitamins C and E, CoQ10, grape seed extracts, lutein, and zeaxanthin. I only tried two packets of this and didn't care for it. I think it's a gimmicky product. 30 packets of this will cost you $60. I'll pass! 


I think my favorite of these three was the microderm instant glow exfoliator. I use it once to twice a week. It has micro exfoliating minerals to polish dull skin. The mini size costs $42 and the standard size costs $125. It does feel like I went to the spa after using this product! I like using it to get my dead skin off. I'd recommend this if you're interested in trying GOOPGLOW. Look at this texture!! :)



I really enjoyed the 5% Glycolic Acid Overnight Glow Peel Light, but it's pretty expensive too. A 12 pack of these costs $125! The peel reminds me of an oven mitt by the way it looks! This is meant to help dull and uneven skin. My skin instantly looked brighter after using it. I believe with long term use I'd see results. I actually just ordered a Trendmood box with these in them! 


💗 Lupe


*products were provided by Influenster

Comments