Artist Couture Supreme Nudes and Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette | Review

Hello!

I was really happy to see this had come back in stock. Today, I'll be chatting about the Artist Couture Supreme Nudes Palette. It costs $40 and is currently out of stock at Sephora. I did link the Artist Couture website where it is available.


This honestly has every nude I'll ever need! I can create a shimmery look or an all matte look. Some of my personal favorites are stripped, nudist, and lavish. The palette has 8 matte shades, 3 pearl finish eye shadows, and 1 metallic eye shadow.

Shade Descriptions:
Exposed - Matte soft creamy beige 
Transcend - Matte warm brown
Opulence - Copper with multidimensional gold reflects
Nudist - Matte soft peachy nude
Stripped - Matte neutral beige Lavish - Antique gold with multidimensional gold reflects
Bronziana - Metallic bronze
Aesthetic - Matte deep terracotta 
Silhouette - Matte soft taupe 
Eccentric - Matte dirty mustard
Supreme - Deep olive with multidimensional gold pearls 
Mink - Matte deep cool brown 


I can easily wear this to work or do something exotic for nighttime wear. (Not that I'm doing anything these days ☹️) I highly recommend you check this out! The eye shadows are pigmented and long lasting. 


You may have to work with some of the mattes. They do have some powder kick-up. The ones I specifically have trouble with are mink and aesthetic. The metallic shade opulence swatches pretty on the skin, but I expected it to be more vibrant on my eyelid. I might need to change my primer to a glitter primer. 

Exposed, Transcend, Opulence, and Nudist

Stripped, Lavish, Bronziana, and Aesthetic

Silhouette, Eccentric, Supreme, and Mink 

It is cruelty free and vegan! I can't wait to try other products from Artist Couture. This is a warm toned palette. You should probably pass if you aren't into that. Have you tried this palette yet? 

💙 Lupe 

Comments