Ipsy Bag June 2020

Hello!

I wanted to share what I got in my June Ipsy bag this month! Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that sends you five deluxe or full sized beauty products. It is $12 a month. They offer other membership options. You can receive nail polish, makeup, hair products, skincare, etc. 

I will leave my link here in case you want to join! 😃 If you see anything you want me to review, please comment down below! 




I have actually tried this Malin + Goetz grapefruit face cleanser before. I received it in a Birchbox ages ago. It's good to have another cleanser on hand when I run out of my go to. I love the lip balm from this brand, if you ever come across it! 


I found this moisturizer from Youth to the People to be very tiny. I haven't tried too much from them. The moisturizer looks thick and I can't wait to incorporate it into my skincare routine! It's called Superfood Air Whip Moisture Cream. 


This was probably my favorite product to see in my bag! This is Pop Beauty's Pout on Point in the shade "Risque Rose." I like the packaging and the fact that it is a twist up. I can see this being an all over lip color that I won't be needing a lipstick!


I will be passing this blush along. It is Manna Kadar Beauty Buildable Blush in "Bali Babe." 


I actually have another eyeshadow from INMO Cosmetics in my collection. This eyeshadow is called "Kween Bee." I love the way it swatched! It is suggested to use it wet. 




I swatched INMO Cosmetics "Kween Bee" eyeshadow and the Pop Beauty lip liner in "Risque Rose." I think they will pair beautifully together! 

Do you have any beauty subscriptions? What did you get this month? 

♥️ Lupe 

Comments