Ipsy Bag May 2020

Hello!

I wanted to share what I got in my Ipsy bag this month and my add ons! Ipsy is a beauty subscription that sends you five beauty products fit to your profile. The current cost is $12 plus tax. Here's my ipsy link if you'd like to check it out! 




The bag alone was probably one of my favorite things I received this month. I adore this print and it screams summer to me! 🌞🌻 It also reminds me of strawberry lemonade. This month was just okay for me. I do like that I get to pick one product I want each month. 



My choice for this month was First Aid Beauty's Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask. Is your skin stressed? It shows and this can help you according to their website! It has a creamy texture and didn't burn or sting when I replied it. It's made with herbal ingredients. 


FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask

This Tarte SEA Jelly Gaze Lip Mask was so tiny! I expected something a little bigger but I do like the tube packaging. It is infused with plant based oils to leave your lips hydrated and improve the texture!

I didn't think I was going to like this eyeshadow, but it's soft and goes on nicely. I liked putting it in my eye crease area. The Balm Pic Perf eyeshadow in St. Charles. It is described as a taupe terracotta. This was one of my first high end brands I purchased. Their packaging is always so cute!



I found the Yensa Skin on Skin Concealer to be too light for my skin, I ended up passing it along to my sister. The texture felt greasy when I did test it out. It set into my fine lines after a few minutes. I'd rather wear a different concealer. 

How cute is this F.A.R.A.H Large Blender 25EL brush? I like the color and the quality of the brush! It blended my eyeshadow nicely and it didn't shed. 




I picked two add ons for my bag. I was in need of a new lip scrub, so I picked up Naked Cosmetics Lip Scrub in Vanilla Creme. I like the simple packaging! I have yet to try it. 

I always add SLMISSGLAM brushes if I see them on Ipsy! This is their SS57 brush. She always makes such beautiful designs! I have some of their other sparkly brush designs. I love them for posting pictures on instagram. I have never had any issues with their brushes before. Always excellent quality. I highly recommend them! 

♡ Lupe 

Comments