Haul May 2020

Hello!

I have accumulated some items while being in quarantine.  Some are new to me and some are items I already love! This is just a haul, if there is anything you want to know more about just let me know! I'm much more active on my instagram which is linked here.



I purchased from IL MAKIAGE  and it was my first time. I hardly ever purchase direct from brands and the experience just wasn't great. I'll wait till they show up at a bigger retailer to make any more purchases from them. 

On the left we have the lip liner in Poppy & on the right we have Flamingo. I also purchased their bronzer pan in Waka, Waka. I'm really enjoying the bronzer. It gives me a nice bronzed look and it isn't too orange like other bronzers. 



Poppy, Flamingo, and Waka Waka

From Sephora I ordered Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum, The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid, Briogeo Color Me Brilliant Color Protect Primer, Touch in Sol foiled pigment in "Metalist Sparkling", Benefit Gimme Brow in shade 6, Stila Liquid Eyeshadow in "Kitten", Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in "Glass Slipper", and NARS blush in "Tempted." 

I'm clearly trying to treat my hyperpigmentation. If you have any product suggestions for that, let me know down below in the comments! 









Top to bottom is Touch in Sol Metallist Sparkling, Stila Kitten liquid eyeshadow, Fenty Glass Slipper Gloss, & NARS Tempted blush 


Have you bought anything recently? 

- Lupe 

Comments