Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm

Hello! 

I love serums so I was glad when I was sent this to review. This one is in a stick form and made by Tatcha. You probably recognize their iconic purple packaging! This is probably the third product I have ever tried from them.
 



Squalane is a popular skincare ingredient that hydrates the skin. The serum stick has squalane, hyaluronic acid, and japanese lemon balm. Their products can be a bit costly. This serum stick goes for $48 on sephora and Tatcha's website. They offer travel sizes for some of their products if you're curious.

I was hesitant on how my skin would like this. I have had this for a month and like it! I use it under my makeup or at nighttime. It absorbs nicely into my skin and leaves it with a glowly sheen. (nothing too crazy) My favorite place to put it? Under my eyes! This feels like heaven on my skin. 



Here's a look at it! It hydrates my skin instantly. It has come in handy this cold winter season! It is supposed to target fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, uneven texture, and dullness. 


This is great for any area on the face. I usually do my t-zone, under my eyes, and my chin. If you prefer to press a serum in instead of swiping, this is probably not for you then. I know I prefer a serum from a jar or pump. I do enjoy this, but I'm not sure if I love it enough to repurchase it.  


Do you have any Tatcha products you enjoy? 

♥️ Lupe 

*product was sent complimentary for testing purposes 

Comments