Shapellx

Hello!

I'm all for loving yourself and the body you are in. We sometimes as a society want to alter our appearances. I feel like this was the year for shapewear! It was all over social media and in magazines. It can help you look thinner! I've seen a lot of my favorite influencers using them! It'll help slim your rear, stomach, hips, and thighs. Let me introduce you to the best shapewear at Shapellx. They are currently offering a 70% off on certain shapewear! Let's check out some of the designs that stood out to me! 

Shapellx 


I could use some Shapellx for this belly of mine! I have a bad tendency to snack when I'm bored. They offer shapewear, panties & shorts, waist trainer, bodysuits, and leggings! I think everyone could benefit from a waist trainer if trying to lose weight. It will compress your waist and stomach area so you'll feel fuller throughout the day. 

Latex Waist Trainer 

You'll eat smaller portions instead of eating big meals throughout the day. The waist trainer is described as flexible, offers bone support, and supports the abdomen & lower back. It's usually priced at $98 but is currently on sale for $57.20! 

Shapellx has a variety of shaper panties to choose from! It'll shape your body but make any body hugging dress look sleek on you! I love that they offer a black shade and a nude shade! This one falls under the $30 mark with their 50% off discount! I can see myself using one of these! It also states it detaches easily for easy bathroom use! I'm honestly not trying to wear something I'll have difficulty using when it comes to the restroom!  

Plus Size High Cut Lace Thong Panty 
From Shapellx's website "Shapellx shapewear is your secret weapon to help you conquer whatever is on your agenda-day or night. With varying levels of support, our shapewear has something for every woman and every occasion. From everyday office wear to a night on the town or a big event, there's a shapewear style for you.
Show off your curves in all the right places with Shapellx Shapewear. Whether you are looking for targeted shaping or all-over smoothing, Shapellx has a shapewear solution for you! Find shaping shorts, panties, tank tops, camis, slips, and bodysuits to help keep you feeling confident in everything from a casual jumpsuit to a form-fitting dress."

Your telling me high waist shaping shorts will give me a butt lift and tuck my tummy in? I'm sold!

High Waisted Tummy Control Butt Lifter 


This one is currently on sale for $53.30! This is made with a spandex blend to tighten your bottom and lift your butt! It will enhance your natural body shape! 

Be sure to check out Shapellx when looking for shapewear!

♡ Lupe 

*post was sponsored

Comments