Maple Holistics Winter Blend Shampoo

Hello,

Winter is almost upon us! I got the chance to try out Maple Holistics Winter Blend Shampoo! These are my own thoughts as always. It's for all scalp types. It's paraben and sulfate free. I smell a peppermint scent upon applying it to my scalp! 




The 8 oz costs $9.75 and the 10 oz costs $11.45. The shampoo contains five different mint varieties for a cooling winter sensation! It really helps clear up any sinus issues as well! It'll wake you right up in the morning!  It feels relaxing and doesn't leave any weird residue on my hair! Some shampoos automatically feel oily on my scalp and this one didn't! It added some shine to my hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy. I can probably last two hair washes after using this shampoo. (That's saying a lot, considering my hair gets oily quickly.) 


It doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. The variety of mints should help your dry, itchy, and flaky scalp! I know my scalp gets dry during the cold months! I let it absorb into my scalp after applying it! 





You can use this if you have sensitive skin or if your hair is dyed. That's what I love about this shampoo! It also has jojoba oil to help leave your hair soft! 

Check out this post about finding out which natural oils are best for your hair! 

♥️ Lupe 

*product was provided for testing purposes 

Comments