GetNameNecklace

I recently discovered Get Name Necklace and I will be sharing some of their products! It's an online shop with so many pieces of jewelry to choose from! First off, their name is unique! I have always wanted a necklace with my name on it! They are currently having a 15% off all jewelry summer sale!


A necklace can really pull a look together. It's easier to wear a necklace in my line of work since it's very hands on. The materials they offer for their infinity necklaces are sterling silver, 18k gold plated, rose gold plated, and platinum plated silver! Which would you choose? I like the following designs that I found! 


I love rose gold when it comes to jewelry! You can find that necklace here. The gems add a nice touch to the necklace!


This one is more on the simple side. It depends what mood I'm in, so I'd like an assortment of necklaces to choose from! You can find this initial necklace here.

GetNameNecklace sells necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings! They have bracelet charms for sale as well. They offer free shipping as well! Jewelry can be a nice gift to receive! I love when something is personalized with a name or date! 

Here we have a personalized infinity heart double name necklace silver! (992)  I like the heart design on top! Well actually I like anything heart related for the most part.


I think these are all great gift ideas for your special someone! I love that I can personalize everything myself! You can pick the material and the chain length! I have sometimes avoided buying certain necklaces just because they were so long! I'd love to be able to personalize one myself! Consider shopping at GetNameNecklace next time you are purchasing a gift for that special someone!

♥️ Lupe

Comments