Violet Voss Like A Boss Eyeshadow Palette

Hi!

I picked up Violet Voss's Like A Boss Palette from Sephora a couple of months ago. It has twenty eyeshadows! They range from mattes to foils! You have just about everything you need in this palette. It's sold for $45. 





The packaging is simple but cute! You can create so many looks with this palette! The eyeshadows last about seven to eight hours with an eyelid primer! The eyeshadows are pigmented and I think I was able to capture their beauty! They do have some kick up when I dip in with my brush and I had a bit of fallout. 

So many of the foil ones look pretty all over the lid! There is a yellow in here called "Girl Crush" that I applied all over my lid with some brown in my crease. I think I pulled it off well! I'm not sure how well this would travel. I did wish I had more options for an inner corner eyeshadow. 




1st row

Hustle, Baddie, Queen, Boss, and Strong

2nd row

Fierce, Serve, Realness, Werk, and Snatched 

3rd row

WCW, Amazeballs, Girl Crush, Adulting, and Motivate 
4th row

Swag, Extra, Smart AF, Royal, and Inspo 

I highly recommend this palette! I can't wait to try their other products!

♡ Lupe

Comments