MURAD Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Hi!

Skincare is just as important to me as makeup is. I want to make sure my canvas is well prepped for foundation or bb cream. I had a hard time finding a moisturizer with a high SPF at Sephora. A sales associate recommended I try  Murad's Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!  




It is a bit pricey at $54, but I'm not even halfway through it. I bought it in July or August I believe. I prefer a tube over a jar. It protects your skin from the sun which can cause premature aging! I didn't start wearing SPF till my late teens and wish I had protected my skin earlier on. 

It's rich and feels lightweight on my skin. It does take some time to absorb into the skin. I like mixing it with my tiger grass cream from Dr. Jart to prep my skin for foundation! 




Here's what it looks like! I do have acne prone skin and I haven't experienced any outbreaks from this product. I'm glad to have found a moisturizer that isn't greasy and doesn't break me out.

Do you have anything you like from Murad? 🙂

♡ Lupe

Comments