Wishlist: Zaful Trendy Fashion Store

Hello!

I'm back with another Zaful wishlist! Do you guys shop at Zaful? I wanted to share some clothing from them! I'll leave a discount code down below if anything catches your eye!




Casual Stripes Panel Hoodie 

Fall is right around the corner and I love this wine red color! I love that it isn't a crop sweater. I've never been into those! I'd pair these with jeans and some gym shoes! It's currently on sale for $20.04!


Zip Up Quilted Jacket 

I'm really into green jackets for some reason! I have about three in my closet. I like how they styled this one. This is marked down as well! It's currently on sale for $25.24! 



Striped Ruffle Hem Romper

This is something I'd wear on vacation! I think this is a cute summer outfit. Perfect for a summer bbq! I like +it paired with those shoes! It costs $20.99. 



I like to change up my phone case and this one looked cute! $3.72 isn't such a bad price to pay for a phone case! Some stores will charge you $20-$40 for a phone case! I thought it was glitter at first for some reason, but it's a starry sky pattern! 

Here's a 12% off code if you wish to shop at Zaful! 

ZFNancy2

♡ Lupe

Comments