Refinery29 X Rimmel London Beauty Remix Event

Hello!

I saw this event floating around on Facebook and I managed to get on the guest list. My friend Maria joined me for a night of makeup, pictures, light bites, and cocktails! It was tons of fun! Here are some pictures I took last night. 




There was an artist decorating bags they gave us at a table upon entering. I was going to ask her to doodle on my bag, but I assumed her hand was probably tired after all the bags she was drawing on. I received a lip gloss and a mascara in my bag. 



They had three areas where you could take pictures with a background! They were all vibrant and they had a urban theme to them! The appetizers were interesting. I tried something seafood related in a little cone. There was watermelon with some sort of cheese on it and some beef on top of toast. 





The pictures came out pretty cool for anybody that took a picture here due to the magnifying glasses! 



Pretzels on ice cream is so good! I was tempted to get in line for another one, but opted for another cocktail instead. 



I love this purple liquid lipstick the makeup artist applied on me! I believe it's in the shade "Midnight." It's Rimmel's Stay Matte Lip Liquid. 


I also received one of their contour sticks. I'm going to play around with the goodies and then report back! Thank you to Refinery29 & Rimmel London for hosting this event! I definitely had a blast.

❤️ Lupe

Comments