Ipsy June 2018 Bag

Hello!

I subscribed to Ipsy again. I usually take a break and then go back when the products look good! Email me your email address and first name if you want your first bag free! Here are my thoughts on some products I tried this month.



The Saem Sheet Masks

I haven't tried the apple mask yet, but the acai berry one was quite pleasant! It didn't leave my face feeling sticky at all. I love relaxing with a sheet mask on! It fit my face just right! Some sheet masks can be too large or have a really thin material. 



Pretty Woman Nail Polish

This is literally sitting in the trash as I type. It was so clumpy and gooey!! I could not get an even coat on my nails. The brush was also not even, some of the bristles were apart.



Luxie Beauty 245 Small Shader Brush 

Luxie brushes are nice quality brushes! I love eye brushes with this shape! They're easy to use when packing on eyeshadow. This is the kind of brush I use when applying eyeshadow to my lid area!


Estate Cosmetics Lip Icing

I thought I wasn't going to like this at first, but I'm in love! It's not sticky and it gives my lips a pinkish tint! The shade is called "Goodie." I tried to capture the shimmer in it! Hope you can see it.




FEEL Pure Anywhere Balm in Rose

This balm can be used on your lips, cuticles, elbows, and knuckles. I've been using this on my lips! It glides on so smoothly! It's made with mint. You can also use this as a highlighter, but I haven't tried that just yet.


♥️ Lupe

Comments