Currently Using: Skincare Edition

Hello!

I wanted to share some skincare products I'm currently using. I'd love to hear what you're using as well! I'm always looking for suggestions to add to my skincare routine. 


Cosrx Good Morning Gel Cleanser



This has been my go to cleanser lately. I believe I saw this floating around on Reddit and Instagram. It has a low ph balance, so it's gentle on my skin. Some cleansers can be so harsh on my skin, that I end up breaking out. It has tea tree in it. I don't find it to be drying. It does foam up easily. ($12.00)


The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA 

This brand has been under fire recently. I noticed they aren't at Sephora anymore, so that makes me a bit sad. This peptide serum softens fine lines and wrinkles. I don't have any yet, but I'll do anything to prevent them from showing up early. This easily absorbs into my skin. I do wish the bottle had more product in it. ($11.50)



Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 

This feels lightweight on my skin. I like that it absorbs the oil on my skin and it has SPF 15! I definitely want to purchase the full sized when I'm done with this sample. I like using this alone, or before I apply my foundation on! (Full Size $40)


Admire My Skin Ultra Potent Brightening Serum 

My acne has definitely left some hyperpigmentation behind. I take a q tip and apply this to my scars. So far it hasn't broken me out and my scars aren't looking as dark. You do need to give your skin a break after using this for 60 days straight. Always apply a moisturizer with SPF when using this product!  I prefer to use this product at night before bed. ($23.99)



♥️ Lupe

*Admire My Skin Serum was sent complimentary for testing purposes 

Comments