Pink Gellac Gel Nail Polish Kit

Hi!

I have never been the kind of person to go to the nail salon. I prefer to do my nails at home. Pink Gellac sent me a starter kit to review. You can find it here. All opinions on this post are my own.


The kit includes:
  • 1 Primer
  • 1 gel polish in "Dynamic Pink"
  • 4 free online courses
  • 1 LED Lamp
  • 1 Base2
  •  1 Ultra Shine 
  • 1 Nail File
  • 1 Orange Woodstick
  • 10 cleaner pockets
  • 10 remover pockets 
The kit is on sale for 50% off bringing it down to $49.50. The directions included were pretty easy to understand. I sat at my kitchen table for about an hour doing my nails. The product claims are nails lasting for fourteen days, instant dry, chip proof, and high gloss.


My nails sadly didn't last fourteen days. I'm constantly washing dishes, so this might be why my nails chipped by day five. My nails looked super glossy! I couldn't believe I had achieved such pretty nails at home! They did dry instantly as well.



Here's everything included in the kit! You get everything you need at your fingertips. See what I did there? 🤣


After applying every bottle you need to remember to put your nails in the lamp. You have to cure each step for about 15 seconds to a minute. The booklet will explain everything thoroughly. I was a bit worried about removing what nail polish I had left, but it was easy to take off! My nails still look healthy. Pink Gellac's customer service is amazing, if you need any questions answered.

Finished look
Day 3
Day 4

Day 5
I mean I could've walked around with them for another week, but that was a big chip on day 5. I did get a lot of compliments on my nails! This is one of my favorite self care activities. I think it's worth it for the price tag it's currently at. I can always buy more of their gel polishes, or use the lamp for any gel polishes I apply in the future. It saves me some money from going to a salon.

Pink Gellac Color Choices

💜 Lupe

Comments