bareMinerals Made 2 Fit Fresh Faced Foundation

Hello!

I received this foundation from Influenster. It had a pretty cool concept. I scanned my face with an app and ta da this showed up at my door! This foundation bottle has my name on it! That's so freakin cool! 





You can read about the app here and how to get a foundation customized for your skin tone! I did have some trouble getting the app to scan my face. My shade is a bit dark, but I'll definitely get some good use out of this during the summer. 



There's Lola down there making an appearance lol. I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation. I start to get oily at the four hour mark, which isn't surprising since my skin is pretty oily. 

It doesn't look cakey on my skin or cling to any dry patches. I love the frosted bottle design it came in! The pump pumps out just enough foundation. 





It dried to a semi matte and it covered up my hyperpigmentation nicely. I just wish it had been a little lighter and I hadn't gotten oily so early on. It was fun to scan my face and get a bottle of foundation with my name on it!

I'll probably stick to getting matched in store, but this was a fun product to try! I'm wearing the foundation in this photo.




💙 Lupe

*foundation was sent complimentary for testing purposes

Comments