Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Cooling Gel Scrub & Clay Cleanser/Mask

Hello!

I received Neutrogena's new deep clean purifying cooling gel scrub and cleanser/mask from Brandbacker. All thoughts are my own. Let's start off with the mask!


Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Clay Cleanser/Mask 

It can be used daily as a cleanser for soft healthy looking skin. It apparently targets 100% of impurities. It has salicylic acid in it for acne treatment. I have definitely smelled this scent that the mask has before. It was easy to wash off and it didn't dry out my skin. It features Barriercare technology to help preserve the moisture in your skin.  I think the fact that it is a little thick, and the scent alone makes me not like it as much as the scrub. It does have a cooling effect on the skin which I like! ($8.49)



Deep Clean Purifying Cooling Gel Scrub 



This is also supposed to target 100 percent of impurities. It also has salicylic acid in it! It has the same scent as the mask/cleanser. It's a fresh sort of scent. It gently exfoliates my skin and has a cooling effect on my skin as well! My skin hasn't been dried out by this combo, and the few bumps I had earlier in the week have gone down! Scrub gets five stars in my book! ($8.49)




The mask is on the top and the scrub is to the right.

You can check out both of the products at https://www.neutrogena.com/

- Lupe

*Samples provided by Brand Backer for testing purposes

Comments