Current Favorites February 2018

Hello!

I wanted to share some products I've been loving! They are products I adore and have been reaching for a lot more lately. Share some items you've been loving down below! 




I have past acne scars on my face and do have some redness. Dr.Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on green and changes to beige to correct any redness in the skin. I apply this before priming for makeup. It definitely changes the appearance of my skin before applying foundation. It also has SPF 30 in it! 😀



Soap & Glory has appeared on my blog before. This body polish smells heavenly! Soap & Glory's Flake Away leaves my body feeling smooth and smelling nice. I rub it into my damp skin in the shower and it scrubs my dead skin away! 


This MAC Fix Plus is lavender scented! I spray it to set my face, prime my face, or to add some pigmentation to my eyeshadows! It's safe for traveling since I can easily lock the spray bottle. Shoutout to my baby for buying me this! 😍


This is fairly somewhat new to the drugstore. I heard the palette from this collection was meh, so I opted for the brow definer. Maybelline's Total Temptation Brow Definer in "Deep Brown" fills and shapes my eyebrows. I can go from natural to dramatic with this and I like how the tip is slanted. It's easy to handle and on the cheap side at $7.99.


I have two so far and literally may need the whole line. NYX's Suede Matte Lip Liners glide on so smoothly and make my lips appear fuller. They aren't drying and I sometimes just wear them alone. I have "Sandstorm" and "Soft Spoken." You can't beat that $3.99 price! 

Deep Brown Brow Definer, NYX Sandstorm, and NYX Soft Spoken 

❣ Lupe 

Comments